Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application o.O

2 posters

Go down

Application o.O Empty Application o.O

Post  Engelados Sun May 09, 2010 4:16 am

Well, since the Application sector is locked i thought about sending a private message to Kiefer but its better to say things somewhere where everyone can see (even though most ppl know me)
ANYWAY,

* IG-Nick: Engelados, pantoflas (farm char.)
* Name: Alexander
* Desired Class: Phantom Ranger (playin since 5-6 years), Shillen Templar, bish, spellsinger
* From?: Greece
* Time Zone (GMT): eh ? xD
* English Level (1-10): i am half greek half australian so....9.9 Razz
* What are other Clans you've been in?: I have always been part of a huge clan called Hunters which leaded an even bigger ally called Bad Guys (talking about 100-250) active players that were moving from server to server. Gradually that clan died out...Then i made my own clan in a low rate server with medium population, the clan was called "3kings" and was really successful.
* Why did you leave them?: they died out >.<
* Why do you think Uprising will be better?: i hope it will but...thats kidna difficult xD
* How did you find us?: i got lucky and bumped into you ^^

* What are you going to contribute to the clan?: hmm Experience, advice and my services of course (i can organise groups and siege parties too). When i get most of the things i need in the server i dont have any problems to give adena, aa , crystals , mats...anything Razz
* What are your positive and negative aspects? (name at least one each): Possitive, i am easy to command and to command others (i look at the freakin' chat sector before i do something), i also have a lot of experience (6 years, since L2 c3) as a player and i am familiar with 90% of classes, i have no problem in helping and sharing adena and time with lower lvls

Neggative: When i get good gear in 1 class i am bored to get good one on another 1, result: PR with +20full, Bishop subclass with +0 robe. (fail). If i die by a noob (after fighting others) or zerg and be called a noob i kidna take it personally. I can keep looking for him to PK him for hours afterwards (while that time i wont listen to orders) >.<

Now...i log in for about 1h a day Sad
add me in and if the clan gets full, dissmiss me
Engelados
Engelados

Back to top Go down

Application o.O Empty Re: Application o.O

Post  Kiefer Sun May 09, 2010 4:18 am

Since i know you from 6-7 months, you are accepted. Congratulations.

Kiefer
Admin

https://uprising.4umer.com

Back to top Go down