Koga Apply

Post  Koga on Fri May 21, 2010 2:13 am

* IG-Nick: Koga
* Name: Dennis
* Desired Class: Adventure
* From?: Belgium
* Time Zone (GMT): GMT+1
* English Level (1-10): 9

* Why Uprising?: A potential clan and I heard many things about this clan and as I can see in L2Forever too it`s going on with ya guyz.
* Why do you think you'll be a good fit?: Because I`m always ready to help someone if help is needed and I guess you`ll need guys like me.
* What are other Clans you've been in?:L2 Teon official,I was an exile member(but hey it was years ago),Ninja clan in L2Gold and so on...
* Why did you leave them?:Mostly the clans were dissolved and all members were divided and we couldn`t also creat back the clan...but with exile alliances all left L2 after Teon was closed,so only 95% of the members left L2 and the rest stayed and we don`t know where they`re,so I`m searching for a new family.
* Why do you think Uprising will be better?: I don`t think it could beat the exile alliance(and I`m sure)but with the other clans you could fit well...
* How did you find us?: Maxcheaters forum.

What are you going to contribute to the clan?:My help,my patience and everything else needed.
* What are your positive and negative aspects? (name at least one each): Possitive,Like I said I`m always rdy to help anyone in clan.Negative: don`t like farming(not none stop farming) Very Happy

Koga

Back to top Go down

Re: Koga Apply

Post  Am0rtiaX on Fri May 21, 2010 2:25 am

Accepted! PM Kiefer/Am0/Am0rtiaX

Cya ingame!

Am0rtiaX

Back to top Go down