Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication - Qwerty

2 posters

Go down

Aplication - Qwerty Empty Aplication - Qwerty

Post  Qwerty Sat May 15, 2010 9:08 am

* IG-Nick: Qwerty
* Name: Paulo
* Desired Class: SpellHowler
* From?: Portugal
* Time Zone (GMT): 0
* English Level (1-10): 9

* Why Uprising?: Because I like clan who don't recruit random people, I think that clan have a great community.
* Why do you think you'll be a good fit?: I speak english, I can help members, I played 3 years l2
* What are other Clans you've been in?: I played on Retail Like Server, and I was in a good clan, OldSchool, I loved them, mostly were portugueses, but it was really 1 year of fun, sieges, war, etcs
* Why did you leave them?: Server gone to Interlude, and now it sux's and we leave
* Why do you think Uprising will be better?: Let's see, but I think it could be
* How did you find us?: I have a friend already in clan

* What are you going to contribute to the clan?: I like to make party's to farm, I can level the newbies, or subclass's men, I can borrow/give adena to members if they need, etc.
* What are your positive and negative aspects? (name at least one each): Possitive, I can easy make farm party's, pvp's. I don't have any problem with all class's, I like to help newbies guys.

Neggative: I don't like that people when I die called me 'noob' or 'mother fucker' I don't like it, and I have to kill him xD.

Qwerty

Back to top Go down

Aplication - Qwerty Empty Re: Aplication - Qwerty

Post  Kiefer Sat May 15, 2010 9:09 am

Accepted . Topic Locked.

Kiefer
Admin

https://uprising.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum