Bah i really made it

Go down

Bah i really made it

Post  darkslayer on Mon May 10, 2010 12:08 pm

General Information about you

* IG-Nick: DarkSlayer (hope no retards have taken it like always)
* Name: Jim u can call me jimmy i guess or whatever.
* Desired Class: Well overlord is my love but i can play shilentemplar too as main (hero ofc)
* From?: Greece
* Time Zone (GMT): +2 i think .
* English Level (1-10): 9-10 i guess.

General Application

* Why Uprising?: Well beacuse i trust it i saw some vids of you in l2eminence and well lets see what we can do with this clan.
* Why do you think you'll be a good fit?: Cause i am always lmao what question is this cmon u love me already.
* What are other Clans you've been in?: Well old times we moved in groups on low rates servers like l2world with Spartans ally bbru and kea (killemall). after i went into DeadlyWalkers clan (big mistake) full of retarded kids they just didnt give a fuck about the clan they cared for themself only so i left and now well u i guess.
* Why did you leave them?:1st clan with allys died or just play some l2gold now and about DW told u they are full of retards.
* Why do you think Uprising will be better?: Cause ur not retards i guess always
* How did you find us?: oh cmon from mxc

Contribution

* What are you going to contribute to the clan?: Well ill be your king . (joking well ill try to have fun with u guys and hope u will have fun with me too . i can be the tank on raids healer or overlord on sieges and pvps no problem).
* What are your positive and negative aspects? (name at least one each):
Well i can be online really much no problem i can help on GFX things since i am on semi pro level after all but well i will be a little not active this month coming cause of lol exams . And another negative aspect is that i am to cool for u Twisted Evil

Others

* What is your activity? (roughly name hours each day per week/end): well 5-6 hours depends on the day and my mood.

P.S i wrote all this huge lazy ass form if u dont accept me ill kick ur butt.

darkslayer

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah i really made it

Post  Kiefer on Mon May 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Accepted. PM Kiefer / am0 / Rozdex ingame to be invited in the clan.

Kiefer
Admin

http://uprising.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkslayer on Mon May 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Kiefer wrote:Accepted. PM Kiefer / am0 / Rozdex ingame to be invited in the clan.
wth? so soon? RE READ IT . i didnt make all that work for nothing read it 15 times now!!!!!!!.

darkslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiefer on Mon May 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Locked to avoid spam.

Kiefer
Admin

http://uprising.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content